Friday, October 8, 2010

The White Line.....



Does everyone know what that white line is before or at the stop sign??????
Some people know... but the majority do not... The law tells us that we have to stop at the line, look both ways to make sure someone.... like a big freaking truck... isn't trying to make a corner..... then proceed forward to get a better look...

Let me set the scene.... I'm on a one way street, I need to make a left.... here is what I see....


This is most annoying for any truck driver.  Now I have to make an amazing turn within "inches" of this stupid girls car....


And as you guessed... this is the thanks I get for not hitting her car.....



That's right... The one fingered salute.. PLUS angry horn honking.... 

Next time I should shine up her bumper for her....


No comments:

Post a Comment