Wednesday, October 6, 2010

The Big O...

OK... Ok.... I know... BSU is the best... and I'm all for them winning, but really? REALLY???

At my work, we received a new truck from Portland, OR.  They are huge OSU fans in Portland... This truck had a GIANT "O" in the back window.  You couldn't miss this stupid O.



So I'm already not looking forward to driving this truck around Boise, especially during a game day.... But this?
This idiot passes me in a decked out vehicle so full of BSU memorabilia it's disgusting... And what does this jerk do??


That's right.... I get the one fingered salute.  He is lucky I was feeling a bit festive or I would have hit him with my truck... I kid.... But give me a break.  The first thing I did when I arrived back to the shop was scrape that giant sticker off the window. 

I hope that guy get's a flat tire....

2 comments:

  1. Hate to break it to you, but the O is University of Oregon. :p But people do indeed take it too far. Especially here.

    ReplyDelete
  2. All the better I get their school wrong I guess. Geez!

    ReplyDelete