Friday, October 15, 2010

CLEAR... my butt!!!!

You know... It would be really nice if I had a constant internet connection when working on an assortment of projects...

I love clicking on my internet and seeing this...


I immediately look over at my CLEAR router... and sure enough... it's doing it's little dance of lights...


Nothing makes me more angry than a huge interruption in my service.  It's usually in the middle of the night when I need it the most, due to the fact that I'm up all night because of my work schedule. I sit there unplugging it and re-plugging it... going into my computer and trying to force it to diagnostic test itself... But sometimes nothing works.  I sit there watching it laugh at me... that's right... giggle at me ridiculously...

This is what will become of you CLEAR clown!!!


Victory?


You know that I'll come groveling back and apologize the next day... I'll tell it I love it and I can't live without it... Curses... I am OWNED!

No comments:

Post a Comment